Here at The Green Pet Shop we know you care about your pet. Because of this, we want you to feel informed when it comes to your pet’s medical needs.
Always call your veterinary if any medical emergency occurs or in the slightest doubt as to your pet’s condition.
These articles and information sheets are designed to help non-veterinary people evaluate the health of cats and dogs. They are not comprehensive guides and will not give you all the answers. Also, they are not meant to replace veterinary care or advice.
Click on each article below to learn more!
- All About Vaccines
- Accupuncture for Pets
- Veterinary Specialists
- Homeopathy for Pets
- Holistic Pet Care
- Cat Food Prebiotics
- How to trim a dog’s nails
- How to Choose A Vet
- Silent signs of a sick cat
- Should I give my pet aspirin?
- Important info about fleas & ticks
- Build Your Own Pet First Aid Kit
- Does Your Pet Need Veterinary Care?
- Common Household Items that Can Be Hazardous to Dogs and Cats
- What You Should Know About Flea and Tick Products
- Getting the Most out of Your Pet’s Veterinary Visits